Shipping & Returns
COMPLIMENTARY TAXES & DUTIES
We cover all shipping costs and customs taxes and duties for you for international shipping on all orders.
Please note that there may be instances where recipients are liable for local sales taxes or import duties, depending on the country of residence.
We offer free shipping on all orders for domestic and international shipping.
A signature is required upon delivery of any package for your protection. We cannot ship to Post Office Boxes.
Shipping charges incurred in connection with resizing or returns of a product are non-refundable.
The customer is responsible for the shipping costs and the risk of loss or damage to the product during shipping, both to and from YUTAI.
Please note that when you order multiple items, including both made-to-order and stock items, your orders will ship as they all become available.
If you would like to have in-stock items delivered before made-to-order items, please make a separate payment for each item.
COUNTRIES ELIGIBLE FOR SHIPPING
We deliver all over the world with few exceptions. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding shipment to your country.
If you need ring resizing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of the delivery date about your resizing possibilities.
If you have received a damaged product, please notify us immediately for assistance.
We do not accept any returns or exchanges, except for item(s) in a flawed or damaged condition.
If you receive defective item(s), please email us at email@example.com within 3 days of the delivery date with your order number. We will get back to you as soon as possible, within 3 business days. Returns that do not meet the following criteria will not be considered eligible for return:
• The product was purchased directly from yutai.jewelry in the last 3 days, and you have the receipt or proof of purchase.
• The product must be returned unworn, undamaged unused, and unaltered, in the same condition in which it arrived.
• The product must be in the original packaging.
We reserve the right to deny any requests for return or exchange.
We cannot also accept return requests made for any of the following reasons:
Allergic reactions: All products contain 18K yellow gold, 18K white gold, or Platinum. We advise that you consult a doctor before purchasing our jewelry.
Engraved or special order items: Engraved items or special order items are final sales.
Please follow the list of steps below to ensure your jewelry lasts a lifetime.
• Many of our products are very delicate. Damage or twist may occur with excessive uneven force.
• Product may get caught in garments, resulting in unexpected accidents. Handle with care.
• Remove product during physical work, sports, before bed, and keep away from reach of children.
• If skin irritation or problems are noticed during use, stop using immediately and consult a doctor.
• Changes in appearance of surface finishes are not considered a defect but a sign of normal wear and tear.
• All products made with quartz and pearls are sensitive to heat. We recommend avoiding conditions of high temperature and hot water.